Schultz Environment Blog

Environment in a broad sense,transports and energy issues. From my local point of view with a global touch!

Sunday, February 10, 2008

THE 11: th HOUR
I have just now seen Leonardo DiCaprio’s movie about the climate change problems. First, I think it is really good that people like Leonardo DiCaprio engage themselves in projects like this. I saw the movie with around 100 other people active in our environmental project, as I described a little about yesterday and also earlier in this blog. The idea with our project is to inform, engage and help people to undertake own actions for the environment, with the municipality as supporter. The movie itself was perhaps a little too much of different scientists views about what’s happening to the Earth. However, I will have another view on Leonardo DiCaprio when I see him in the next movie. I think he deserves respect for having a real engagement in the environment and that he wants to influence other people in the issue about global warming etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home