Schultz Environment Blog

Environment in a broad sense,transports and energy issues. From my local point of view with a global touch!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

First day of my holiday
Today was the very first day of my vacation and I'm pleased to say I really enjoyed it. It's amazing how relaxing it can be to simply wander about in the garden, in and out of the house, sit by the appletree and just think about the smaller and finer things in life. There are a few blackcurrentbushes in the garden and today they were ripe. Just imagine how many kilograms of carbon dioxide that is saved everytime someone picks berries from his own garden instead of driving the 5 or so kilometres to the mall for factorymade jam. As a sad end to a beautiful day my computer went down and it looks like the harddrive is damaged forever along with all our photos and so on. It's fascinating how vulnerable cyberspace can be! (hence the absence of a picture).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home